Athletic program needs vary from school to school. Coaches, teachers and administrators are often faced with complex cultural issues that cannot be addressed in short-term programs. The purpose of CSLi's custom offering is to give teams more personalized and in-depth resources to create the culture and legacy over the long-term.
1-on-1 Coaching with Daron Roberts
Each year, I work with 10 people who are ready to wage war against their status quo.
If you’re unwilling to change and hear the honest truth when you’re not living up to your potential, then this 6-month experience is NOT FOR YOU.
But…if you’re ready for an NFL coach to get you ready for the next game in your life,
Ask yourself the 5 questions below, Are you in?
- Am I ready to play a bigger game and get better results: more impact, more income, more balance?
- Am I at the beginning of my journey and want to craft a game plan as I embark on my new venture?
- Have I tried to figure it out by myself, but haven’t been able to reach my goals (or even identify them)?
- Am I willing to dismantle my current way of doing things and understand that growth in business goes hand in hand with personal growth?
- Am I inspired by a challenge and ready to take full responsibility for my actions?
If you went 5-for-5 with a “Hell Yes” to each question. Let’s talk.
1-on-1 Coaching with Taylor Brown
My approach to mental performance is rooted in mindfulness. I seek to help athletes and professionals to create a balanced awareness with which they can exercise their power of choice in life.
Many go through life in a state of habit, automaticity and comfort, leaving their emotions, beliefs and behaviors fully un-examined. Then they wonder why they are falling short of their goals. My job is to help them break through this facade, live fully and perform exceptionally.
With this new found freedom I help athletes build the courage to choose what is right over what is easy, live in their values and diverge from the limitations and expectations that they, and others, set on them to reach their true potential.